Gift Shop For sale at the Museum gift shop
You will find more than 300 items for sale at the gift shop. For all budgets, souvenirs and presents for children of all age.
Credit cards accepted.
Lionel Charlet's best films
"Air05" by Lionel Charlet for sale now at the Museum gift shop:
- "Fusion", "Air04", "Vols Blancs"
- A portrait of the Swiss Aerial Patrol: "Grande"
- A portrait of the Swiss air force: "Identified"
You can watch a preview of "Air05" on Lionel Charlet's website.
Many models to build yourself or already built.
- Badges, pins, stickers
- Many badges of the Swiss Aerial Patrol and the FA-18 squadrons
- Key holder "REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT"
- NEW: Mirage III D-S, metal, numbered and signed
- Hunter lithography by Claude Karlen. Limited edition, numbered from 1 to 100.
- Pilot sunglasses "Randolph". Pilots of the Swiss air force, among others, wear them.
- Air force watches
Swiss Air Force shop
Official items of the Air-Shop Swiss Air Force: badges, caps, CD-rom, DVD, clothing and numerous books.
Some rarities, e.g.
written by Bernard Jaggi, pilot in the Squadron 5, that tells the whole story of this squadron
- The Fifth Squadron (La Cinquième Escadrille)
You can also purchase vouchers at the gift shop.
- T-shirts, polo shirts, shirts with emblems of the squadrons, of the FA-18, of the Swiss Aerial Patrol
- Embroidered caps
- Pilot jumpsuits for children
- Pilot gloves in Nomex, such as used by the Swiss air force